Verogy takes care of your solar system’s operations while you reap its benefits.
A solar project is only as good as its ability to operate at peak performance. Verogy keeps your solar system at peak performance so it generates as much energy as possible.
Just like your HVAC and plumbing, if it isn’t working properly or is damaged, it requires specialized training to troubleshoot and repair. This is why Verogy has developed a comprehensive operations and maintenance (O&M) plan to guarantee your asset’s performance over time.
Quality installation is a foundation but proper solar panel maintenance is the result of a comprehensive operations and maintenance strategy. Verogy uses an efficient monitoring platform, advanced analytical capabilities, a network of qualified maintenance technicians, and a playbook of best practices we’ve developed through experience to keep your solar array at peak performance for its lifespan. Our O&M plan covers routine maintenance visits as well as responsive visits.
Commissioning is the first step in the solar power maintenance process. Once the asset is completed, the transition to operations is very important. A system should perform as intended, and the commissioning process makes sure that what was designed for optimal performance is constructed to provide it. Verogy provides commissioning services on every project we manage as well as a stand-alone service.
- Full visual inspection of all panels and physical construction.
- Mechanical inspection including torque verification of critical connections.
- String testing (IV curve test).
- Full system production evaluation.
- Thermal scanning and analysis.
- Commissioning report of all findings.
Monitoring – Analysis – Dispatching
Solar systems are not something you set and forget; they require consistent monitoring and analysis to maintain optimal performance. Verogy uses a third-party data acquisition system along with proprietary analytical systems to acquire and analyze data as well as detect site alarms for all systems and equipment.
- Data acquisition in 15-minute intervals to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements.
- Full site and inverter-level performance data and alarms.
- Site weather and irradiance data.
- Analyze all performance data for trends that may predict issues.
- Proprietary algorithms prioritize site visits.
Discover how our O&M services improve your solar system’s overall performance.
Verogy can provide O&M coverage throughout the country. We leverage our nationwide service network with our in-house protocols and quality control procedures. This allows us to provide the consistent O&M services that are critical to the successful operation of a solar energy facility anywhere in the U.S.
- Proprietary O&M standards.
- Focus on safety – all service providers are OSHA-30 certified.
- Qualification and training process standardizes all service providers for training and equipment use.
- Random site audits are conducted to make sure service providers are adhering to standards.
The ability to provide quantitative and qualitative data is a requirement for some projects to get funding and to monitor the return on investment. We provide customized asset performance reporting that gives you accurate and easy-to-use site data.
- Customizable web-based dashboards provide high-level data and analysis.
- PDF reports available for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual review.
- Portfolio-level reports for multiple assets and presentations.
- Full-detail performance reports that can be customized according to purpose.
Verogy is a solar operations and maintenance company as well as a solar developer. Once we’ve designed, built, and installed your solar energy system, we perform solar power and solar thermal maintenance on it throughout its lifespan. No matter what happens, we make sure its solar panels work properly and send renewable energy to your facility.